Followers

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Waitangi Day, Messines Street, Leeston, 2013...

I try and quit news on days like this. For me it's now a lazy day which lets me do lots of work in the garden which - if i do say so myself - is looking a picture...

Onions, spring onions, lettuces of several descriptions, bok choi, dwarf beans, cauliflower, tomatoes (5 or 6 varieties), kamo kamo, taewa (tutaekuri), silverbeet, sweetcorn, purple runner beans, pumpkin, beetroot, parsley, coriander, sorrel, strawberries and truck loads of rhubarb.

Rhubarb shopped and bagged up for the freezer.

Followed a pickle recipe out of the Edmond's Cook Book for excess cauliflower, purple beans, onion and courgette...


Now about to watch a spot of cricket and down a new beer for me. Grand Pale Ale by Hancock & Co.

Takin' it easy...


No comments:

Simon Lambert

Create Your Badge